Sunday, November 03, 2013

Now, Where Was I?

I hope everyone's enjoyed our little rest after all the debt limit excitement. Almost seems now like it never happened, right? In that time since Your Ob'dt Hmbl Svt has been trying to access the ACA website, as I calculate a savings of over $3,000 per annum for myself (not to mention a vastly improved coverage menu) should I ever get the damn thing to turn over for me. So far squatum, but I will strive in earnest starting tomorrow, and promise to check back here with the results.

In the meantime, I hope all of you read the Booman Tribune (link at right) on at least a semi-daily basis. I sure do, and here call attention to a knowledgeable and articulate rundown (far more than I'll ever be capable of) of two recent developments which I, however, have been predicting here for a while now: the peeling away of business interests from the GOP, and the transmigration of purple state Republicans to the Democratic Party.

Fun stuff, if you ask me.

No comments: